5.02.2010

Open Letters, Leah Dieterich, and Piano


A PLUG:

Tonight is the opening night of my current project "Letters to the End of the World." Written and directed by Anton Dudley, it's a smart play, wonderfully acted by a brilliant cast. It runs from now until May 16th, 2010 at The Studio Theatre at Theatre Row. Check out the At Hand Theatre Company link on the left side of this page for ticket details. This evening an after party will be held at The Irish Rogue at 356 W. 44th St. Let's raise a glass and celebrate together.

AND AN INTRODUCTION:

Meet Leah Dieterich.



Leah Dieterich, meet my readers! She is a writer/director who runs a blog called ThxThxThx, that I'm tickled by. She also has a modest website that is home to a few of her short film projects. 'Prioritaire' is probably her most acclaimed but her other pieces are great too; they all have a crafty, sly, wit about them that is romantic, and aloof all at once. If she ever asked me to work with her I would say "Yes, Leah. It would be my absolute pleasure."

Some of her work features a couple of pieces by Gonzales of "Solo Piano" fame. His music reminds me very much of Craig Armstrong, and Yann Tiersen. It's beautiful. I leave you with a pretty ditty. Hope the day is a good one for you. Tally-ho.



1 comment:

  1. Dear Francesca,

    I just wanted to congratulate you on your spectacular work Monday night at the Symphony Space Theater. The dramatic rendition of E.L. Doctorow's book, "The March", is truly beautiful, and it was made all the more so by the distinguished cast and their performances. You were charming, in every way, and I greatly look forward to following your career which I have a sense will be hugely successful - how could it not be - you have that rare quality of transparent integrity in your work. Stay true to yourself and to your art! A fervent fan!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend, so glad you stopped by! Drop me a line...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...