10.15.2011


I have been immersed in music as of late.  Listening is like breathing these days and I'm happy to say that I find it just as integral to living as oxygen. 

You know those albums that you can pick up, listen to, and instantly be transported to a very specific time, and emotional place in your life? Leslie Feist's "The Reminder" is one of those that I return to and I'm pleased to say that her latest "Metals"will be yet another album to bond with... It's pretty extraordinary. After two years of hardly being able to pick up the guitar following her massive success, "Metals" seems born out of a deep gestation of grappling, chiseling and ultimately revealing a rough hewn beauty...  Here's a brilliant article to read about her process, and listen to the goods here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey friend, so glad you stopped by! Drop me a line...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...